• Dainik Kaadin Magana, 18, of Spring Valley struck a deer on Route 6 near Meridian Road at 1:18 a.m. Aug. 13.
• Following a call concerning a disturbance, Haylee E. Severins, 22, of Granville was charged with possession of a controlled substance in the 600 block of West Dakota Street at 12:15 a.m. Aug. 12.
• Following a call concerning a disturbance, Cindy L. Putz, 54, of Spring Valley was charged with violation of order of protection and criminal trespass to land in the 100 block of West Fifth Street at 1:13 p.m. Aug. 12.
• Following a call concerning a domestic disturbance, Taylor R. Tsikretsis, 24, of Spring Valley was charged with domestic battery in the 300 block of West Fourth Street at 5:20 p.m. Aug. 12.
•Angalo C. Magnotti, 28, of Spring Valley was picked up in the 100 block of West Dakota Street at 4:03 p.m. Aug. 11, on a Bureau County warrant for aggravated battery.
• Following an investigation, Kenneth V. Johnson, 68, of Ladd was charged with theft and criminal trespass to property at Tastee Freeze, which is located in the 300 block of East Dakota Street, at 5:33 a.m. Aug. 9.