• A vehicle driven by Tony L. Kramer, 43, of Princeton struck a deer on Route 26 near 2450 East Street, north of Bureau, at 8:45 p.m. March 14.
• A vehicle driven by Kevin Kinnamon, 53, of Princeton struck a deer on Interstate 180 near mile marker 12, east of Princeton, at 7:33 p.m. March 7.
• A vehicle driven by Destiny R. Fleming, 19, of Walnut went off the roadway and struck a telephone line box owned by Frontier Communications on 1400 East Street near 2300 North Avenue, south of Walnut, at 10:43 a.m. March 14.
• Kevin D. Quisenberry, 41, of Neponset was picked up in the 600 block of West Elm Street in Neponset at 1:26 a.m. March 18, on a Peoria County warrant for failure to appear for retail theft.
Illegal consumption of alcohol
• An 18-year-old Princeton girl was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor on Route 92 near 1800 East Street, west of Ohio, at 1 a.m. March 17.