• Talitha A. Brohi, 33, of Spring Valley was charged with endangering the life/health of a child at 9:31 p.m. March 14 following a report of an 8-year-old and 5-year-old being left home alone in the 200 block of Elm Street.
• Talitha A. Brohi, 33, of Spring Valley was charged with domestic battery, resisting/obstructing a peace officer and aggravated battery at 11:45 p.m. March 14 in the 200 block of Elm Street.
• Joseph W. Hirsch, 34, of Spring Valley was charged with domestic battery following a disturbance in the 500 block of East Cleveland Street at 7:28 p.m. March 13.
• Lawrence P. Manrriquez, 64, of DePue reported he hit a deer at 12:13 a.m. March 25 on Route 6, one-half of a mile east of Elm Street.
• Chrystal A. Pouk, 22, of Spring Valley was ticketed for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident following an accident at 9:30 p.m. on Route 6, one-fourth of a mile west of Oak Street, in the Spring Valley Curves. Pouk refused medical treatment at the scene, while a passenger, Cody A. Parsons, 25, of Streator was taken to St. Margaret’s Hospital by 10/33 Ambulance Service personnel.